Free Digital Photography Tutorial Site - Great Photo Tutorials
PHOTOGRAPHY TUTORIALS & TIPS

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:25 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: DRD Banned
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:42 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Everyone,

I have today banned DRD (aka DADO) from the gallery, his rudeness to other members has just become too much. I have tried to remove all his comments but all that has happened is that his name has been removed, the comments are still there. If anybody would like a particular comment removed from one of their photos, please email me with a link to the page where it appears. I have removed some of the recent ones but I can't trawl through the whole gallery page by page.

From now on I am going to be far less tolerant of rude comments. By all means criticise each other's pictures, that is what the gallery is for, but just be constructive and civilized about it. I read all the comments that appear on the gallery and will, from now on, immediately delete any that I do not like the tone of. However I'm sure that will rarely be necessary as most of our members are only trying to be helpful. Please don't let this isolated incident stop you from making helpful comments which will serve to improve all our photography.

Also I hope that any members who have recently not felt like risking a 'slagging' by posting their photos will come back to the fold.

Think nice thoughts everyone.